The Model 1761 is a new series of rimfire rifles from Anschutz. Designed and produced in Germany it represents years of painstaking research and development and cements Anschutz as the forerunner of rimfire accuracy and technology. The Anschutz model 1761 is available in two stock designs, three barrel lengths and three popular rimfire calibres.
The 1761 MSR features a hardwood, oiled stock with stippled checkering on the grip. The rifle is a nod to Anschutzheritage routs with modern lines and features.
- The high precision barrelled action design geometry is inspired by our target rifles
- High degree of stiffness with a flat supporting surface and an integrated recoil lug.
- Manufactured by highly demanding production processes and gunsmiths expertise.
- Intelligent engineer ensures the ejector can be easily replaced.
- The matte surface lends the model 1761 a timeless and resilient appearance.
- The small bearing reduces the effort needed to open and to close the bolt.
- Symmetrically arranged three-lug locking mechanism for phenomenal precision.
- Simple disassembly for care and cleaning.
- The high-quality and resistant QPQ coating ensures additional sliding capacity and resistance to wear
TRIGGER & SAFETY
- Adjustable ANSCHUTZ single stage trigger 5061. set at the factory to 2.2lbs
- Single stage trigger adjustable from 1.8lbs to 2.7lbs
- Ergonomic and silent activating positive safety.
- The hardened, finely lapped trigger parts allow for a crisp, clean release.
- 21″ without barrel thread
- Calibre change is possible by a qualified gunsmith.
- Due to its tenon locking clamps, the barrel can be reinserted with precision every time.
- Single-stack,5-shot magazine with stainless steel housing.
- Optimised magazine handling due to the integrated guide & release lever.
- High-strength extended magazine base plate made of weather-resistant polymer.